Sunday 17 April 2011

L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.

L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N. You got more money than sense my friend~ x3

That song is called Life Goes On, by Noah and The Whale. If you haven't heard it, go listen to it NOW. You can find the song here.

But anyways...

How are you all? You're doing good? That's great. :D

Shockingly enough, so am I! I've been in a good mood for about three weeks now. Why?

Hmm... if I said it had something to do with a boy, would you know what I'm on about~? ;D

....

Ew, God no, get those thoughts out of your heads, your perverts!

Jesus. People these days. -.-

But anyways, that, coupled with the fact that it's now the Easter holidays [[FUCK YES]] mean that I am in the best mood EVARR.

Well, okay, not EVARR but it's still a pretty good mood.

But, unfortunately, once we go back to school, it's exam week.

DUN DUN DUUUUN.

That means exams in almost everything. Even Tech. TECH, of all things. Pffft. Honestly.

Yeah, I am so failing these. Like, maths for a start. I cant do maths. AT. ALL. Everyone insists I can [["You're in set 2!"]] but then they shut up upon learning I got 52% in the mock exam.

FIFTY.

TWO.

PERCENT.

I mean, I'm supposed to be getting around seventy or eighty! But no. Low fifties.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

Plus, I'm sure to fail RS as well, although that's more self-inflicted. Maths, I pay attention in. I just cant do it. RS, I don't pay attention in. It's not that I'm not tolerant of religion, it's just as an Atheist I find it hard to concentrate the second the word 'Religion' or 'God' or 'Jesus' is brought into the conversation. I cant help it! My attention span, if I find the subject dull, is about ten minutes max. But oh well. RS and Geography are unimportant to me. I'm not taking them next year. History, all the way! ;D

But, d'you wanna know something weird? I don't particularly want it to be the holidays. It's only the second day and already I'm thinking 'Urgh... so... bored...' of course, I'm not bored enough to actually do homework, cause that would just increase the boredom, but I've certainly already considered starting the revision. I didn't, cause I found something interesting to do on the internet, but still. It's strange how we spend the whole term time going 'God I wish it was the holidays....' but then once it's the holidays we all think 'Eh... I'm a bit bored now...' Hopefully though, me and Daisy'll be going to Alton Towers next week. BOOOM. ;) and, depending when Sam's back, we might go and see Scre4m. We wanted to see it yesterday but cause he was late we couldn't. D:

And the worst part is, we're not going anywhere. And I mean anywhere. Not even the see relatives. No, I can expect to while away the hours up here in my room, on the laptop and snort!giggling as I look at strange things on the web. [[Do. Not. Ask.]]

Laura's gone to the Canary Islands, Sam's gone to Egypt, and even Joe's going to Cornwall next week! Sheesh. I mean, I get to go to Cornwall [[again]] this July/August, but that's the fourth year in a row we've been to that part of the country. I got my hopes up for France, but in the end mum and dad found a 'nice little cottage' somewhere obscure in the Cornish countryside. God only knows where.

Well, that's enough from me. I'll be off now. I can smell something cooking downstairs, and I'm flipping hungry!

Catch y'all later ;)

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment