Monday 7 March 2011

HULLO THAR.

.....

Yo.

Long time no see, hmm~?

Oh, how I would simply adore to tell you about how busy I've been, saving the planet, ending world hunger, and finding time to stroking kittens along the way.

Ahem. Yeah.

Unfortunately, I cant do any of that for a simple reason:

I HAVE BEEN LAAAAAZY.

Hoyeah, since you last heard from me, I have been extremely busy doing.... nothing.

Well, this is a bit of a lie, I suppose. I passed my ballet and tap exams, by the way, for those of you wondering, but that is, really, it. Oh sure, I've had school work and the like to do. Plenty of that, believe me. And, I've been doing some painting! Yaaaay!

Painting is actually really fun. [[Always the tone of surprise, when I find something fun..]] course, my only previouis experience has been in primary school, with lots of other obnoxious children my own age scampering around the class room and screaming in my ear. The paper always wrinkled, there was never enough white, and I was shite at drawing.

It's better at home, though. I have been doing watercolours for a while now, but there's only so much you can do with them, and they take ages to dry. Acrylics, however, is what all the cool kids paint with. [[Oh yeah. I'm with it, yo.]] They dry quickly, they're easy to do shadings with, and, I can use them on canvas!

I've done a total of 5 now, and there are two more canvas's somewhere on top of my desk draws. They've all turned out alright, really. 'Specially the sheep. Mum wanted me to draw him. He's cute.

Aside's from painting, there's not been much going on in my life. The guy I like has been smiling at me recently though x3 [[I wont mention his name because I know he's on here somewhere, and there's a chance he may find me. If he does, boy, am I screwed. .____.]]

So yeah. Hannah's life = BORING TO TEH EXTREME.

I could take doing nothing to the Olympics, y'know. I'd win gold. I'm just that good.

Hoyeah. Check me.

~Hannah-chan

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Hannah - I hope 'he's' seen this post now ;) hehehe you were so young and cute :D now your eeeeviilllll (dont ask why you just are) BLeeuurrrgghhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hush down you -.- he's already read them all, soo yeeaaaahh :L and I wasn't young! I was the same age I am now! :p but yes... I am quite evil. Mwhahahaha.

    ReplyDelete