Wednesday 26 January 2011

Exams over? FUCK YES.

That's right, biatch~! The Year 9 exams are over, and we have results~!

I dont actually have Physics yet. I'll get that tomorrow, but I had Biology and Chemistry today, and got~:

45/52 [[Level 7]] in Chemistry [[BECAUSE I PWN JOO AT CHEM.]]

35/42 [[Level 6 (AND ONE FUCKING MARK OFF A LEVEL 7)]] in Bio.

I'm pretty damn pleased, y'know? I got one of the highest scores in Chemistry, which, believe me, is a rare occasion.

And all this happened, because my brother forced me to revise Chemistry for FOUR FUCKING HOURS WITHOUT A FUCKING BREAK.

Oh yes. My darling eldest brother Sam decided he would waste one of the last days of my Christmas holidays by forcing me to revise with him. I'm not surprised, really. He does love Chemistry, and so it's prbably amusing for him [[a man with a 2:1 in natural science]] to watch his 14 year old sister struggle with simple balancing equations.

Fuck you, Sam.

But, seriously, I'd've failed these exmas without you.

*glomps*

Anyways, I'm going now.... because, like, I've got to do my English. And my Geography. And learn a whole bucket load of phrases for ballet and tap.

Please, if you have a gun, shoot me now.

~Hannah-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment