Tuesday 17 May 2011

Procrastination - you're looking at it.

D'you wanna know what I should be doing right now?

History homework.

And I really CAN'T BE ARSED.

Don't get me wrong, I love History. I'm taking it next year. But this project?

BLAAH.

Well, I suppose parts of it are interesting, but right now, it's near the bottom of my list of things to do.

Like, this is sort of what my relationship with my History book is at the moment:

So I'm just like:


And because it's a school book and it's boringly sensible and annoying [like my brother] it retaliates with:

So I'm all:


Because, you know, Facebook can't talk and all :'))

Mind you, History books can't talk either, so while we're there...

Never mind.

I just wanted to procrastinate for a little longer. And guess what?

IT BLOODY WORKED.

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment